A new addition to the state-of-the-art GALILEO family of computers-
LUNA enhances your dive experience providing intelligence at hand, with key features, and the ability to upgrade:
Full-Tilt Digital Compass with Bearing Memory
Extra large Dot-Matrix Display
Updatable Processor that can be Reprogrammed via Infrared by the User
EN Certification to 1082 feet (330 meters)
User-replaceable battery with tissue loading memory
Hoseless Gas Integration with True Remaining Bottom Time Calculation
Plus all the UWATEC Core Technological Features for which we are renowned
Optional features which can be purchased separately:
Galileo breaks with the past and the present to deliver the future of diving - today.
- Complete navigational system with integrated digital compass and bearing memory, virtually unaffected by tilt. Ease and accuracy, all in one instrument.
- Galileo combines an extra large dot matrix display with a huge memory for unprecedented flexibility:
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) optimizes your dive in complete security.
- Hoseless gas integrated computer: when used with a Smart transmitter you get tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT) on the computer screen.
- Galileo can be reprogrammed through its infrared interface, meaning you can easily upgrade your computer with new functions and features downloaded from our website.
- Predictive Multi Gas algorithm: allowing you to enjoy the full benefits of high oxygen concentration mixes.
- User friendly graphic data display, shows you tissue loading and oxygen toxicity levels as a bar graph.
The diver can input his personal information (name, certification numbers) and also emergency contact, medical (such as allergies) and dive insurance information into Galileo; in case of an accident the emergency information is displayed at the touch of a button.
- All alarms and warnings are displayed in clear text in the language of your choice so you never misunderstand essential beeps while engrossed in the fascinations of the underwater world. Alarms cannot be turned off, but for warnings you have a choice of either only visual, only audible or both visual and audible.
- Galileo’s user interface is as easy to use as a cell phone so you can easily program and view all interface elements for complete personalization.
LUNA can be upgraded with 2 additional features—available as optional purchases at your Authorized SCUBAPRO UWATEC dealer, these two features can be added quickly via our special site: galileo.uwatec.com.
- Predictive Multi-Gas upgrade: Purchasing this PMG feature at a later time, or whenever
you need it, allows LUNA to use up to 3 Nitrox mixes (21-100% O2) during the dive, calculating the ascent schedule for all possible combinations of the programmed mixes. The outcome of the different decompression calculations can be shown on the screen in a dedicated deco summary screen.
Heart Rate Monitor upgrade: Galileo’s heart rate monitor, jointly developed with Polar (world leader in the field of heart rate monitors), not only measures and records the heartbeat during the dive but allows the dive computer to factor the intensity of the exercise into the decompression calculation, as it is reported by the diver’s physiology. The HRM is also ideal for Apnea divers, measuring heart rate and sounding an alarm if the heart rate drops below the set level.