Norge is a modern, compact knife with a futuristic design and a strong, tempered blade.
The anatomical, non-slip handle is made from soft grip material.
It is separated from the blade by a small technopolymer thumb tab.
The blade is made from special tempered stainless steel, with a smooth edge on one side and partly serrated on the other.
This side of the blade has a line cutter at the handle end.
The black technopolymer sheath comes with loops to attach it to leg or at the waist.
The blade hooks onto the sheath with a quick-release spring slide that sits smoothly against the actual sheath.
The knife comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg.
- Total length: 228 mm - 8.98 in
- Blade length: 117 mm - 4.6 in
- Blade width: 26 mm - 1.02 in
- Blade thickness: 4.5 mm - 0.17 in
- Weight, knife only: 140 g - 0.31 p
- Weight with sheath and straps: 250 g - 0.55 p
- Water buoyancy: negative