Back Jac by Cressi - Sub. In the new AERO range, this is the rear expanding model that offers the maximum buoyancy of all. The anatomic conformation of the jacket and the special elastic bag retainer keep the size smaller and ensure a favourable forward moving section.
Like the other models in the AERO series, it has been specifically designed to be able to stow all the diver's weights in the different pockets.
Complete with the brand new Lock-Aid System (L.A.S.), which consists of two special slip-off weight containers complete with the brand new and patented Lock-Aid-System with mechanical safety release for rapid extraction; each one can stow up to 4.5 kg of weight.
The extensive accessories include two accessory holder zip-up pockets, two weight pockets on the back, several stainless steel D-rings and two knife sheaths.
A judicious choice of materials has made it possible to combine its extreme sturdiness with a smaller weight for air travel.
- Bag expansion: back
- Material: 500 Cordura and 420 denier Nylon
- Two large zip-up concealed accessories pockets
- Integrated Lock-Aid weight pocket system
- Two back weight pockets
- Three dump-pressure valves
- Two, 50mm stainless steel D-rings on the shoulders
- Two, 50mm stainless steel D-rings on the bottom
- Two, 30mm technopolymer D-rings above the pockets
- Rigid carry handle
- Adjustable nylon handle on rear
- Two knife sheaths
- Lift:- XS - 14.00 kg, S - 14.00 kg, M - 20.00 kg, L - 26.00 kg, XL - 26.00 kg
- Fabric:- Cordura 500 outside, Nylon 420 inside
- Lock Aid System
- Adjustable Stretch
- Sling Separated from bag
- Knife insert